Check also video introduction in German
Use the keywords comparison to analyze non-related documents created from different formats.
Compare web pages as code with HTML tags or as text as seen in a web browser.
Compare two images of various formats to find all possible differences, even slight ones.
Multimedia comparison. Compare information from multimedia and graphic formats.
Write your own comments on changes you or your colleagues make, improving collaboration.
Use document audit to accept or decline changes made in plain text files.
Ignore words. Starting version 5.0 Compare Suite can ignore certain keywords or strings during comparison.
DMS Integration. Easily integrate Compare Suite into 3rd party document management systems.
Compare files located on FTP as easily as on hard drives or local area networks.
Use command line to automate comparisons and integrate Compare Suite with 3rd party tools.
UNICODE is fully supported: open and compare documents in any language or encoding.
What is Compare Suite:
- It is a file compare tool
- In office Compare Suite helps to compare word files, Excel spreadsheets, web-pages<
- Software developers and web-masters use Compare Suite to do version compare, approve changes in documents or compare certain file types like XML, PHP, C-Sharp
- Office managers use Compare Suite to diff PDF files, compare invoice files
- Compare Suite also make it much easier synchronization of directories