Compare Suite is available as a Standard and Professional version. Check the difference between versions.
End User Agreement
“One registered copy of Compare Suite may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both”. For more information, please, read Compare Suite End User Agreement.
Available payment options: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Invoice.
1. Click on “Buy” link and enter appropriate number of licenses. If single license is required then leave “1” in “Quantity (Units)” field.
2. Once you’ve registered Compare Suite you will receive:
registration key by e-mail immediately;
instruction on how to download Compare Suite and enter registration key;
installation, configuration, integration and update instructions together with information about how AKS Support Service operates;
Compare Suite news subscription. Your name and e-mail address will be added to Compare Suite update notification list;
3. Once you’ve purchased Compare Suite and received your registration key, you need to register your copy of the program. Please follow the instructions below:
Run the program.
Go to the Help menu.
Select “Enter the registration code…”.
Copy and paste registration code provided to you.
Press OK button
If you have any problems during the registration process, please, contact our support service.
AKS-Labs provides priority support service by email for its customers. The support duration is one year. The price for the priority support is specified on the ordering page of the product.
- The priority support service is provided by email.
- Your support request will be placed above other requests in the queue.
- Your feature requests will be carefully considered for development with higher priority.
Registered users of Compare Suite will be able to upgrade for free for a one year period after the registration.